When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Tswana kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- Master the simple tenses of the Tswana language - 32+ entries: Modern Tswana Verbs
- My First Tswana Counting Book - 28+ entries: Colour and learn 1 2 3 in Tswana
- An illustrated version of the Tswana Learner's Dictionary. - 32+ entries: Tswana Children’s Dictionary
- Portable and easy-to-grasp reference of the Tswana language - 32+ entries: Modern Tswana
- A beginner's dictionary of Tswana and English. - 32+ entries: Tswana Learner’s Dictionary
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Tswana dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (firstname.lastname@example.org) and describe how many Modern Tswana dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: